We will be raising prices for 2011, unable to continue absorbing increasing feed and fuel costs. Prices include delivery to your home or work (in the La Crosse/Onalaska area).
Lots of interesting things have been happening related to food, locally, nationally and globally. Here are a few interesting links:
* Info about the new food safety bill
* The Cornucopia Institute is doing great work - check out their reports
* It's cheaper being green
* You are what your father ate, too
* Though we're not part of the Cameron Park Market, here's a reminder that many vendors participate in the winter market at Three Rivers School, 901 Caledonia Street (Saturdays, January 15 and February 12)
* 10,000 steps (if you're looking for a New Year's resolution ...)